Dave Wayman was born in and has worked mostly from Melbourne, Australia. Over his career he has been a songwriter, performing artist, lyricist, lecturer in songwriting, a music teacher, CD producer, an MC, and even done small parts in films and television. With his songwriting he has written across many styles both by himself and with quite a number of co-writers. Dave has written for cabaret acts, radio and TV ads, folk acts, poetry bands, country singers, swing /jazz groups, tango bands, children and adult musicals and rock groups.
- My 40 plus years of the passion, joy, torture and pride journey of being a songwriter (wouldn't change it for anything)!
- Working with so many wonderful musicians over the years playing my songs
- "Traffic Jam" a song that Terry Bradford and I wrote becoming the most played song across Australia on the ABC network 1996
- Being voted as one of the top 10 jazz CD's of the year 1996
- Working on the musical "Atlantis" with Victor Kazan, Kevin Purcell, Steve Dillon, Steve Peux and King Stephens
- Having the (Bradford / Wayman) Black Taxi song "Shoes" used on the ABC most requested CD in 1998 Writing two comedy festival shows with Josephine Fisher (Mistress Josephine) in 2004 and 2005
- Having Songs from the tango CD used in an Australian Independent movie
- "Shoes" used in a documentary about Collins Street's fashion Industry.
- Being nominated for an ARIA for best light contemporary record for "Black Taxi", "Taken For A Ride" 1996
- Sharing my love of songwriting with many students of both NMIT and UTAS over the years.
- Black Pink Blue Air Max
- Nike air max 95
- Under Armour Curry 3
- Lebron Xiii Cheap
- Nike Free Run 3 Mens Cheap
- Nike Zoom Hyperrev
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite Hight
- Cheap Nike Free Run 3 Womens
- Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier 9
- Mens Nike Kd 7 Basketball Shoes
- Nike Zoom Hyperev
- Kobe X For Cheap
No flash player!
It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.